Bankside Hotel's Royal London Half Day Highlights (with entrance tickets)
A whistle-stop tour of London's iconic landmarks and stunning landscapes.
- Your guide will meet you in the Bankside Hotel's lobby, and from there you will embark on your Royal Half Day Highlights tour.
- Visit the Tower of London, one of the world’s most important historic castles.
- See the magnificent Crown Jewels.
- Experience stunning views of London’s attractions on a scenic cruise.
- Gaze at the Tower Bridge from the water and hear the fascinating history of its construction.
- View the iconic London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
- See the grandiose residence of Queen Elizabeth II, Buckingham Palace, and see London’s best Gothic architectural marvel: Westminster Abbey.
Tower of London
Experience the best of London in just four hours with an expert London guide. Your tour will begin at the Tower of London where you will explore this 900-year-old castle. Learn about the kings and queens who lived and died in the Tower, as well as its role as a fortress, prison, zoo, and observatory. The highlight of the tour is viewing the famous Crown Jewels, where your guide will tell you about the many attempts to steal these beautiful diamonds!
River Cruise & the Houses of Parliament
After leaving the Tower you will travel along the Thames on a river cruise and look at some impressive sights, including Tower Bridge and the London Eye, finally docking in Westminster. Here, you will see the Houses of Parliament - the home of the British government, and the magnificent Big Ben.
Buckingham Palace & Westminster Abbey.
Your tour will also include a trip to see Buckingham Palace (we can't go inside, unfortunately), the home of Queen Elizabeth II (where you might witness the Changing of the Guards ceremony). A short walk on, you will come to the exterior of the beautiful Westminster Abbey, where every English king and queen for the last 1000 years has received their coronation, and where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married.
Your tour will end at Westminster Abbey.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the historic Tower of London, including a visit to the Crown Jewels
- Tickets for a scenic Thames River Cruise
- A professional, private Blue Badge tour guide
- Children under 5 are free, though please get in touch if a child under 5 is in your party.
Intellectually Curious, Family, History Buffs, Friends
Attractions along this route:
From its sustainability commitment to its partnerships with local artists, the urban hotel is the ideal spot for travelers looking for an authentic London experience.
Tower of London
One of England's first Norman castles, as well as its most feared prison and the home of the Crown Jewels.
London's iconic bridge across the River Thames, with two beautiful Victorian towers.
Motoring along the River Thames is the most picturesque way to travel through London.
Buckingham Palace is the home of the Queen. One of London’s most popular attractions, it offers more than meets the eye.
One of London's oldest and most magnificent churches, with a long-standing connection to the royal family.
The iconic Victorian clock tower of London, which has become a symbol of the city itself.