Essaouira Food & Culture
- Head off the beaten path and discover local life in essaouira
- Sample pastries from the city’s oldest bakery and grill fresh fish at the local market
- Climb a historic watchtower for a 360-degree view of the port, ocean, and city
- Visit a local artist’s studio in the medina to appreciate authentic moroccan artwork
- Meet a traditional herbalist and taste his expertly-mixed exotic tea
We believe in Responsible Travel. Please bring a refillable bottle for water and remember to keep hydrated, especially during hot days. A reusable bag is also recommended to carry any purchases to reduce plastic bag waste.
Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the trip.View Less