Visit to the Elephant Orphanage (David Sheldrick)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
Visit the orphanage during feeding time between 11am and 12pm, learn about the history of each and every baby elephant.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- At the lobby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
I really enjoyed the elephants. It would be nice if they accepted credit or debit cards. The facility was nice but could have used more restrooms.