Parasailing from Vilamoura
Once out Vilamoura Marina and in the open sea and they have launched the chute you will be invited in a specific order to walk to the back of the boat so they can clip you on to the triplizer bar. You will sail away without ever touching the water. After soaring high in the sky they will lower you for a dip into the ocean for some complimentary sea water prior to being...
Once out Vilamoura Marina and in the open sea and they have launched the chute you will be invited in a specific order to walk to the back of the boat so they can clip you on to the triplizer bar. You will sail away without ever touching the water. After soaring high in the sky they will lower you for a dip into the ocean for some complimentary sea water prior to being brought back down to the boat. Lift your legs and land on your feet from the same spot you took off from!
• AlgarveXcite, Marina de Vilamoura Cais Q Office 5, Vilamoura, Quarteira 8125-409 Portugal
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We were given by Turismo de Portugal the Safe & Clean stamp. We have studied and clearly followed all of the rules and regulations set out by the DGS and due to the capacity guidelines all of our boats are able to perform to there full capacity with clients and staffs safety in mind.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Parasailing was cancelled due to bad weather .
And no one told us so we drove for over an hour for no reason at all . And now I have to wait to get my money back? Terrible service
Great laugh had a brilliant time wished it was longer.
Was an amazing trip! I highly recommend to everyone to try. I was a little bit nervous but the skippers were amazing Cristiano and Christophe, they are really profissional and took all my fears away. They took me pictures and I film my flight and in the end we can watch everything in the office and buy. I have to thank all the team from Algarvexcite. It was an experience that I will remember for the rest of my life.
I was a little nervous about this as i'my scared on heights but so glad I done this it was amazing and the fellas that took us out to do it took lots of amazing photos of me and my fiance which we were able to purchase well worth the money to have these memories
Our first time parasailing and we loved it. There was ten of on the boat five pairs of two and we all got a good amount of time parasailing. I would recommend going first and getting over with if you're the nervous type, we were the last pair and we got more and more nervous as the time went by. But we needn't have worried and we felt perfectly safe up there.
Our only criticism would be the cost of the video and photo's they took during our flight. 30 Euro's is excessive for what we were offered. Granted the video was taken by us on a Go Pro which could have done with a selfie stick to allow for a greater range of shots but the photos were taken from on board the boat and weren't that great a quality.
My advice, do as one of the couples on our trip did and take your own camera and ask one of the other couples to take some shots of you up there.
On the whole, a great experience and I would recommend this to anyone.