Santo Domingo Colonial City walking tour
A museum entrance in the...
A museum entrance in the colonial city is regularly US$2.00 per person per museum; say Columbus Palace, Cathedral, Ozama Fort, Dominicos Church and Royal Houses Museum. Cathedral cannot get visited inside on Sundays and on daily days only until 4:00 Museums are closed on Mondays and close at 4:30. We frequently do night tours 7 to 9 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Outstanding! He met with our group briefly to identify what sights, art , history etc we would like to see then he tailored our city tour to our desires. It was a wonderful 4 hours, went by way too quickly, I learned so much about the past and present. Samuel has an immense knowledge about his country and loves to share it.
Samuel is one of the 3 top tour guides I have ever had. OUTSATANDING!!! He's not just a tour guide, He's also an expert on what you're seeing. He takes groups of up to 9 and does the tour based on what you are interested in. Can't use enough superlatives