Rent our powerboat (Zodiac) with 75 HP motor!
Or take the boat out for more hours (2 till max 6 hours), and have fun or just relax, exploring the island...
Or take the boat out for more hours (2 till max 6 hours), and have fun or just relax, exploring the island from the sea where you will admire it from an amazing point of view. In 2 hours or more you can Sail along the coast towards Barranco de Quiquere, Puerto Calero, Playa Quemada to end by the beaches of Playa de Papagayo where you can anchor and have time for swimming and snorkelling in the clear waters.
Lanzarote is also known by the numerous dolphins and whales along the coast and you have all chances to meet some of them during your trip! Choose our boat, and we tell you the best spot to swim and snorkel.
Return DetailsPuerto del Carmen, old fishing harbor, La Tiñosa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great day out. Rene and his wife Dea are wonderful!
Dea was brilliant in communicating in the run up to our day out, going through all the details with clear instructions. Dea recommended an upgrade to Rene’s bigger boat, which didn’t cost that much more, and was just wonderful! Very comfortable, lots of fresh food and drinks prepared on the boat. The snorkelling stops we’re a real treat as Rene knows all the good spots. We had soo much fun and would highly recommend this day trip (and the upgrade!).
Thank you Dea and Rene 😘