Li River Cruise and Yangshuo Group Day Tour from Guilin
Chinese lunch will be served on board around noon. Just enjoy the delicious food while being amazed by the beautiful natural scene. The cruise will pass by Xingping Old Town at 1:00pm and reach Yangshuo Pier at 1:30pm...
Chinese lunch will be served on board around noon. Just enjoy the delicious food while being amazed by the beautiful natural scene. The cruise will pass by Xingping Old Town at 1:00pm and reach Yangshuo Pier at 1:30pm. Yangshuo is a historical Chinese town of over 1,000 years with Western influences.
Upon arrival, you will have some free time to explore Yangshuo on your own. Your local guide will let you know the pickup time and location. You could choose to stroll along the West Street.
When the tour is concluded, if you choose to stay in Yangshuo, your guide can provide direction to your hotel in Yangshuo. If you are going back to Guilin, you will be picked up at the designated location and transferred back to Guilin. Estimated time of arrival at 6:30 pm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Dont get me wrong, the Li-river itself is beautiful, you should definitely visit this beauty of nature. But be wiser than me and choose an other operator.
The guide barely speaks english and the informations are mostly provided in the chinese language. It also is said, that the tour is finished at 4 oclock, this is not true. If you dont go for the optional tour (which costs around 200 and is definetely not worth the money), you start your journey home to the hotel in guilin at around 8 oclock from yangshou. If you want to be at the hotel earlier, you are forced to do the optional tour, then the journey to your home starts at around 6. Furthermore there is plenty of advertisement and they want to sell a lot of souvenirs to you. Nonetheless at the way home, the guide said, that there are 3 stops where everybody has to get off the bus. What about the hotel drop off you paid for? Jokes on you - you wont get that.
In conclusion. Spend a little more money and you will get more of your well earned holiday.
This is a must do. The guide, Fifi, called me at the hotel the night before to make sure we knew where to meet. She spoke great English and made sure we made it. The river cruise is amazing.
Five start scenery, one star arrangements. We were picked up promptly, bus was fine and boat reasonably appointed. BUT:-
- crew announced lunch BEFORE we got to the main scenic area. we and another couple realized this and stayed on deck to get our photos. The pro-photographers then arrived and were clearly angry to see us in their spots, which they wanted for people paying them for portraits against the famous backdrop. We were happy to move on once we'd taken our pics, but they clearly wanted us out of the way before that. They were quite aggressive. I have to believe the crew called lunch early to clear the deck for the pro photographers, depriving other passengers of the best view of the trip.
When we arrived at Yangshuo, the guide told us there was nothing to do there and tried to sell us an additional trip. When we refused, told us we were on our own as she was going on the other trip. She gave us a map to find a bus to take us back to Guilin. When I asked if the bus would take us back to the hotel, she said no, just to the town. She refused to accept this, although it was clearly in the itinerary. I had to threaten a bad review to get her to change her mind.
Sugar was a great and efficient tour guide!