The Giant Tortoise Experience | Lava Tubes + Los Gemelos (Shared Tour)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Cruz Island, Ecuador
Giant Tortoise Reserve
Duration: 3 hours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We did this tour in the afternoon after getting off a 5 night cruise around the Galapagos Islands. At first I was worried we won't see much new from our cruise, but was proven wrong. This tour was a wonderful mix of seeing Giant Tortoises in the wild, seeing the natural forest of Santa Cruz (which is very different from the smaller Islands we visited on the cruise), spotting a few birds and interesting geological formations of the inner parts of Santa Cruz Island. Most cruises won't go so far inside Santa Cruz, so this was perfect. Andres, our tour guide, was super knowledgeable, interesting and all around very helpful. He also took amazing photos for us.