Waiheke Island Wine Day Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waiheke Island, Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland 1081 New Zealand
Get a taste of Auckland’s island of wine in the Hauraki Gulf.
Discover lazy days, vineyards, olive groves and beautiful beaches all just a 40-minute ferry ride away.
Pass By: Oneroa Beach, Oceanview Rd, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Beautiful white, sandy beach.
2: Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All vineyards have steps and are not wheelchair accessible
- Contact us for lunch suggestions
- Minimum age is 18 years - no babies
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- ** IMPORTANT - we will ask you to email us directly so we can provide more specific tour details.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Absolutely superb tour on this stunning island. Graham, our hospitable and knowledgable Guide, took us to three welcoming and picturesque wineries - Kennedy Point, Casita Miro and Obsidian. The three tastings were informative, entertaining and generous. Highly recommended.
Not only did we try some spectacular wines, we learned so much about the history of wine in Waiheke. Wayne was a thoughtful tour guide who made the day that much more special!
This is a great tour! The island is magical, we went to 3 different boutique vineyards and had lunch at Casita Miro, which I highly recommend!!
Great day !
Two words: Amazing tour!! The three vineyards chosen were magnificent and the food at Casita Miro was out of this world. Each winery had a beautiful story to tell as well as a beautiful view of the island.
At the end of the trip, Jean and team helped my wife and I secure a handbag that was left in the island!! Overall, team was amazing and I highly recommend this tour!
Mahalo nui loa to Jean and our EXCELLENT tour guide Graham! We thoroughly enjoyed spending our 30th wedding anniversary visiting the wineries and our tasty lunch at Casita Miro. We’d do it again!