East London to Southampton Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer
2 hr, 20 min
When making a booking, you will need to provide your pickup time...
When making a booking, you will need to provide your pickup time and hotel address (suggested departure time from East London is at 10:00 am) and the name of the cruise ship or if you will be going to a Southampton Hotel, Please provide full address details.
Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van. 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- The pick up locations that this service picks up from East London: Clerkenwell, Finsbury, Northwestern, City of London EC1, Old Street, Moorgate, Finsbury Circus, Liverpool Street EC2, Tower of London, Tower Hill EC3, Fleet Street, Temple, Blackfriars, St Paul's Cathedral EC4, Aldgate, Bishopsgate, Whitechapel, Shoreditch E1, Isle of Dogs, Limehouse, Canary Wharf, Millwall, Blackwall, Cubitt Town E14, Royal Docks, ExCeL London, London City Airport E16
- Most travelers can participate
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchairs, pleas notify the local supplier.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less