Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour
2 hr, 30 min
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, FL
Taste the flavors of South Florida as we get you off-the-beaten path and into locally owned restaurants.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per tour.
- 1 mile of easy walking with an average of 2 blocks between restaurants.
- Comfortable walking shoe are advised
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children are welcome however this tour is most enjoyed by ages 12+.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 5 & under do not require a ticket as food will not be provided for them
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise at time of booking if you would prefer a non-alcoholic version of our Prosecco Mojito
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking. Our food orders are placed prior to the start of your tour.
- Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for guests with multiple food restrictions/allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- •West Palm Beach Food Tours and our restaurants are adhering to Palm Beach County guidelines • Palm Beach County requires face masks. Please bring your own. • Hand sanitizer available throughout our tours. • Food will be individually plated. • Your tour guide will wear a mask for the entire tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We really enjoyed the food tour. This was our fifth tour in different cities, and encourage people to try these. It is a good way to learn about the city and try some great food!
Food and History was Great and So was Kellie our guide. We got to sample different ethnic food and learned much about the history of the area. She had a thorough knowledge of both and did a great job of conveying that to us
Kassie was an excellent knowledgeable guide. We were given lots of interesting information about the history of downtown west palm beach. The food was amazing. We sampled from many different cultures. Would definitely recommend this tour.
Oue 2 tour gides were outstanding.both gave interesing facts of the area visited as well as the history of each restaurant. The store owners/chiefs took time to explain the food/drinks and socialize with us. This tour gave us insights for return visits. Good job, we'll be back..
We enjoyed the food tour. We met a lot of nice people, sampled a variety of foods/ drinks, and learned a little about the city of West Palm Beach. Lauren was a great tour guide and hostess. I loved the pictures and recipes I received by email following the tour.