Private Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Region, West Region
If lights re more likely to appear on area northern, from Reykjavik, in west Iceland, than our way need to be on that direction.
Duration: 45 minutes
Traveler pickup is offered
For better pickup communication customers will be contacted on messaging, by phone calling, leaving message in hotel reception or meet personal.
- Reykjavik cruise ship port or old harbour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - passenger must provide their own assistance if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Lights not very good,guide tried pretty hard,but didn’t like to go to the closest national park,he tried different places but it didn’t help much.Went with Grayline next night and saw a bunch,maybe luck?
We had a wonderful experience car with Andres. He was very thoughtful and knowledgeable and took us to a spot where we would have the greatest chance of seeing lights - and we did. Highlight of our trip! Highly recommend.
Unbelievable...freezing cold but so worth it...beautiful experience...so glad I saw them...great guide... great pictures he shared... HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Tour was fantastic, he emailed to arrange for day after due to weather.
He knew his stuff.
Would definitely recommend the private tour.
Well worth the money. Was out for over 4 hours. Thank you for a memorable time :)
Well, we tried, the solar rating was only 2, our guide tried. Very hard, we did see some faint northern lights, it was the best we could hope for the night!