Shaoxing Ancient Town One Day Tour
08:00 - 08:30 Hotel pickup
08:00 - 08:30 Hotel pickup
08:30 - 10:00 Transfer to Shaoxing
10:00 - 11:30 Boat cruise along the town
11:30 - 12:30 Lunch time
13:00 - 15:00 Shen Garden
15:00 - 17:00 Visit Lan Pavilion
17:30 Back to your hotel
- HIGHLIGHTS –
Shen Garden, renowned for a romantic love tragedy between Chinese famous poet Luyou and his wife Tangwan, was a typical garden with beautiful artificial hills, bridge and pavilions. Visitors often can be impressed by the story of them as well as a wonderful night performance here.
Lan Pavilion, also known as Lanting or Orchid Pavilion, is the former residence of famous calligrapher Wangxizhi of Eastern Jin Dynasty. Visitors can enjoy the natural landscapes including lofty hills, tall bamboo bushes, clear streams and flourishing woods. It is also a great place for visitors to enjoy different types of the Chinese characters. Additionally, visitors can buy some paintings and calligraphies in a shop there at a reasonable price as gifts for families or friends.
Wupeng Wooden Boat: Small wooden boats with bamboo awnings, propelled by the boatmen using their feet on a long oar at the back of the boat. Wupeng means Black Roof in Chinese. This kind of black roof boat is widely used in Shaoxing.
HOTEL PICKUP LIST IN HANGZHOU:
1.Sofitel Hangzhou West Lake
2. Holiday Inn Hangzhou
3. Culture Plaza Hotel Zhejiang
4. West Lake Golden Plaza Hangzhou
5. SSAW Hotel Hangzhou
6. Haihua Plaza Hangzhou
7. Grand Metro-park Hotel Hangzhou
8. Sheraton Hangzhou Wetland Park Resort
9. Hangzhou Hotel
10. Wuyang International Hotel
11. Oriental Deluxe Hotel Zhejiang
12. Hyatt Regency Hangzhou
13. Hangzhou Shangri-La Hotel
14. Hangzhou AmethystHotel
15. Four seasons Hangzhou
16. Jw Marriot Hangzhou
17. Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou
18. The Azure Qiantang, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Hangzhou
Return DetailsReturns to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is a SIC tour, meaning seat-in-coach, with a driver and a tour guide. You will share a coach with other passengers.
- Hotel information should be provided 24 hours before departure.
- The scheduled hotel pickup time is between 8:00am and 8:30am. Your tour guide will call you at your hotel before 10pm the day prior to tour departure to reconfirm exact time.
- If you do not receive a phone call from your tour guide the day before tour departure, please check with the front desk of your hotel for messages or refer to the emergency phone number on your confirmation voucher and call your tour operator.
- Please note that pickup service is only available to guests staying at downtown Hangzhou hotels.
- If you live in the outskirt of Hangzhou, please go to Sofitel West Lake Hangzhou to join in this tour. The hotel pickup time is 8:30am.
- This is no refund for no show. Please be punctual. Your tour guide will take off with other passengers without you.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less