San Juan Bay Day Sail
1 hr, 30 min
Refresh your drink along the way as we enter into San...
Refresh your drink along the way as we enter into San Juan Bay, where you will see the adjacent towns and harbor. Sail along the historic wall of El Morro Fort for a perfect photo opportunity. If weather permits we will sail out to the open ocean to catch a glimpse of the north coast of Puerto Rico for an exciting sailing experience. Be on the lookout for dolphins and sea turtles that may come up for a sight on the way back. A final sail back to the dock will have you relaxed or energized for the rest of your day in Puerto Rico.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces for dock loading, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our boat measures 37' long by 21' wide for plenty of space to lounge and social distance from other couples / groups aboard. We typically include a personal souvenir cup where we serve your drinks of choice during the sail. These are not cups we reuse and are for you to take with you.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Francisco and Pedro did an excellent job. We was there celebrating my parents anniversary, my sister and brother in law anniversary and my surprise engagement and the drinks were delicious. We enjoyed our sail and hope to do it again next year. Pedro was very knowledgeable about Puerto Rico history and kept the drinks and fun facts coming. I give this sail a 5/5
My family and I had an awesome time with Francisco and Pedro. They were very knowledgeable about the island. We cannot wait to come back and sail again. Thank you!
Best day of our trip! Beautiful boat, professional staff, and lots of fun! Wish it would have been longer. Highly recommend!
What an absolute amazing experience!! From beginning to end this was by far one of my best of San Juan things to do! We were greeted and treated so well throughout the tour. This is a must do for the family or a romantic outing to see San Juan from a different perspective!
I booked this excursion for my mom's 68th birthday. Fransisco, the captain and his 1st mate Pedro were beyond courteous.
Very detailed information on the views of San Juan. Pedro made sure to always provide a fresh drink when needed. Any questions or advice I asked my questions were fully answered. I recommend this trip to anyone who will like a nice relaxing view of the city with helpful staff!