Las Vegas Club or Pool Crawl Experience
Your talented hostess is your one-in-all party starter, tour guide, and adult babysitter- on a mission to get you TURNT UP! She'll escort the entire group into each venue ensuring expedited entry and waived cover charges. During the party bus rides, your hostess brings life into the group doubling as your barback to care for your cocktail needs with 4 mixer options, cups, ice and plenty of water bottles to stay hydrated throughout the day/night. Pace yourselves though! You DON'T want to miss out on the last ride- that's where all the magic happens! Survivors of the turnt up experience leave with fun giveaways & surprises to wrap up the tour. Strike your best pose for the professional photographer on board for fun party photos to look back on (that's if you can remember) after your crazy vegas weekend. Wherever the tour takes you, your fun-loving host is sure to show you a great time!
Clubs vary daily, but may include:
• Drai’s at The Cromwell
• Intrigue at The Wynn
• Apex at Palms
• Chateau at Paris
• Surrender at Encore
• Light at Mandalay Bay
• XS at Encore
• Hyde at Bellagio
• Tao at Venetian
• Marquee at Cosmopolitan
• Rehab at Hard Rock
• Tao Beach Club at The Venetian
• Daylight at Mandalay Bay
• Go Pool at Flamingo
• Sapphire Dayclub and Pool
• Marquee Day Club at Cosmopolitan
• Drais Beach Club at The Cromwell
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 21 or older
- You must present a valid photo ID on the day of the activity. If you are not a US citizen, you must present a valid passport
- Tour stops vary
- The tour operator reserves the right to refuse anyone who becomes too intoxicated or disturbs other guests
- You must wear appropriate cocktail attire to be admitted to nightclubs. Dress codes are strictly enforced. Men should wear slacks, dress shoes, and button down shirts; jackets and ties are optional. Women should wear dresses or skirts/slacks and blouses and high-heeled shoes. Jeans, sneakers, flip-flops, t-shirts, hats, beachwear, and sweats are not allowed.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour start time and meeting location 72 hours prior to your scheduled tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
2 nightclubs instead of 3 as described on the website ok for that we were in Las Vegas during the Labor day... so very very busy weekend
First bad point, no ice breaker with the group, no presentation, we went straight away in the first nightclub Hakasan in MGM Grand after 30 minutes of wait in the lobby... we didn't spend any time with the group in the nightclub, we were just by ourselves so it was not really fun.
We tought that we'd enjoyed the nightclub with the hostess and the rest of the group...
Then we used the bus to go the second nightclub, fortunately the alcohol helped to have some fun...
Finally, we arrived at the Intrigue Wynn, the second club was better but like the first one without the rest of the group.
The only good point was the wristband which allows us to enter the nightclubs without waiting !!!
PS : suggested tips is 20 per person, it should be mentionned on the website. For us, it represented more than 33 of the total cost. vs the regular 18 in the US
The tour was amazing and our tour guide Amanda was the best.