Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick & Giraffe Center
Then, for an hour, head to the David Sheldrick...
Then, for an hour, head to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust to see young orphaned elephants during their feeding time and learn how they are being rehabilitated. This will be from 11 am-1200 noon.
Then head to the Giraffe Centre, a nonprofit organization that teaches visitors about environmental conservation. Get to interact with Rothschild's Giraffes that you can watch, take pictures with and feed.
Tour ends with hotel or airport drop-off
pick ups can be done from any Hotel/lodge/camp/apartment within Nairobi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less