Portland: Old Port Culinary Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Port, Commercial St, Portland, ME 04101
Guests will take a walk through town enjoying tastes of unique flavors of Maine.
Duration: 3 hours
Return Details1: Dean's Sweets, 475 Fore St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
2: Pizzarino, 505 Fore St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
3: Two Fat Cats, 740 Broadway, South Portland, ME 04106, USA
4: Captain Sam's Ice Cream, 136 Commercial St, Portland, ME 04101, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with celiac or dairy allergies
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Out of state travelers must quarantine for 14 days prior to taking our tour OR conduct a COVID-19 test in your own state within 72 hours of arrival to Maine and carry proof of your results to show upon check in.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Everything about this tour was top notch. Great historical overview of the city and lots of good food.
the eateries we visited and the food served were excellent. Timothy added a lot of local knowledge.
we ate a lot and learned just as much.