From Playa del Carmen: Visit a Cenote and Swim with Turtles in Akumal
Cenote Hilario, where our expert tour guides will accompany the passages inside the cave. You will enjoy the pleasant experience of Minute Maya, will observe marine fossils, stalactites, stalagmites, columns and roots that keep these spectacular places. Undoubtedly, it will be a unique experience.
• Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures, Carretera Tulum-Cancun km 115-116 Rancho la Teresita, Tulum 77780 Mexico
• Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
This tour runs for costumer staying in Hotels from Puerto Morelos City To Dreams Hotel in Tulum Area. From Bahia Petempich to Cancun we dont provide the service. And for hotels in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel Zone we dont provide pick up service. If your hotel or aparment is in Tulum Down Town or Tulum Hotel Zone you must arrive by your way to our cheking point in Cenotes Hidden Treasures
Costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen we pick up them in our meeting points in the Down Town. We´ll provide the nearest meeting point to the aparment or house to you the afternoon before to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We took the trip and it was ok. At the meeting place we were put into a big lineup where we had to pay for an environment pass or such thing, that was ok but it took forever. Then we went to a meeting place where we met with a guide who said he was ready to go in 2 minutes, we’ll 30 minutes later we are ready and get onto a bus then taken off and put onto another bus. We headed out and 5 minutes later we were at the cenote. We could have walked there faster than all the waiting.
All together it was a disorganized trip.
At the snorkeling with the turtles we were told that we had to wear a life vest and it was law. I said that when snorkeling I like to dive down in the water to look around, that’s what snorkeling is about. They wouldn’t have any of that so I complied and wore the vest. We go in the water and the guide has his vest but doesn’t wear it the whole time, just puts it under his chest and swims, that’s not going to do him any good!!
I won’t take another trip with your company again.