Private Customized Day Trips from Hobart
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tours Around Tasmania, Hobart, Tasmania 7050 Australia
As this booking is a charter, customers can design their own itinerary or customise one of our standard itineraries.
Duration: 9 hours
2: Mac 2, 18 Hunter St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure at a time of customers choosing after 8:00 am.
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pick-up): it is very important to provide a mobile number (incl. area code), if possible.
- Cruise ship passengers to provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Land-based customers to provide accommodation details, at time of booking or prior to pick-up.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated in some of the vehicles, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - it is always cold at the summit of Mt. Wellington.
- Customers will be free to customise or tailor their tour to suit themselves.
- Charter fee does not include any entrance fees or lunch.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Malcolm is really a fantastic guide and driver. He knows the history of Tasmania well. Nice to my elderly family members and cater the trip for them. Really having a great day out in Freycinet as well as touring around Mt Nelson and Richmond with Malcolms drive. Definitely worth to join this tour.
Great trip. Malcolm was an excellent driver and tour guide which showed tremendous knowledge of the local attractions. He is very friendly and vey patience. Hence, we could do the tour at our own pace. He also suggested some good sight seeing places to us which are along our planned trip. Overall, an excellent experience!
Excellent our with our driver and guide who had local knowledge and history of the areas we visited.
Here's a shout out to Gareth! Thank you for making our Hobart experience so convenient and amazing. We love the additional detours in addition to the locations that we've requested, especially the Lavender Cafe, Alexander Look-out and Doo Town. Thank you!
The day was interesting. No issues on pick up or return to the port. All enjoyed the day we were a group of 6 seniors who have different wants and all were met.