Goa guided Tour - Pick up from Pier
• A brief walk through the heritage district of Fontainhas – this is a residential area, the Latin quarter...
• A brief walk through the heritage district of Fontainhas – this is a residential area, the Latin quarter of Panjim where the traditional colourful houses of the Catholic and Hindu community are still preserved. Here you will see the original fountain after which the area was named.
• Bazaar walk through the bustling Panjim fish and vegetable market – this is a large colourful market where you can see all sorts of interesting things on offer, including household wares, spices, fish, meat, vegetables and many other goods. It's a great way to see daily life in Goa!
• A visit to a Hindu temple to see the local architectural styles and prayer rituals
Return Detailscruise pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
With only a short day to visit, this tour was the best option to get the feeling of both Goa town and the nearby countryside. Comfortable van and guide spoke good English. Spicy meal. No pressure to buy stuff.