Karlovy Vary - The town of spas, mineral springs and relaxation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vridlo, Karlovy Vary Czech Republic
The most famous mineral spring of Karlovy Vary, which is known as Vřídlo (Hot Spring), may be found inside the modern Hot Spring Colonnade.
Duration: 10 minutes
We meet all guests at the registration desk of their hotel. The date and time are prearranged via phone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great visit even with bad weather. Our tour guide Tatiana was very knowledgeable about the area. Would recommend this trip.