Wine Tasting on Mt. Vesuvio from Naples City
Our Driver will lead you in the wine factory and he is going to wait you there to bring you back in Naples at the end of the visit. (we can lead you also in a different...
Our Driver will lead you in the wine factory and he is going to wait you there to bring you back in Naples at the end of the visit. (we can lead you also in a different place in town).
Our english speaking knowledgeable driver will explain to an historical commentary of the volcano so you can have a good introduction before you go inside the wineyard
We pick up people from Naples Airport, Central Train Station or Port and every hotel and B&B or private residance in Naples to go to the wine tasting on the Vesuvio
Lunch with wine tasting on the volcano
The Wine Tour offers a remarkable experience in the countryside vineyard around the volcano of Mount Vesuvius. On this tour, you will experience the wine making processes while also getting to taste and buy authentic Italian wine. This is a must see tour for any wine lover who would want to explore some of Italy’s finest wines, such as Fiano, Taurasi and Lacryma di Christi (which means the tears of Christ). Here you will have the opportunity to taste these wines as well have a light lunch. This is a celebrated Neapolitan type of wine produced on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius in Campania Region. The name Lacryma Christi comes from an old local legend that Christ, crying over Lucifer’s fall from heaven, shed tears on the land and granted divinity to the vines that grew there. White Lacryma Christi is made mainly from Verdeca and Coda di Volpe grapes, with smaller amounts of Falanghina, Caprettone and Greco di Tufo. Red Lacryma Christi is made from Piedirosso and Sciascinoso grapes.
* This transfer it's only in Naples City Center. It doesn't include Naples-Afragola Train Station. If you want to go in Naples-Afragola Train Station there is an extra of 40€ more to pay in cash to the driver.
We pick up clients from every hotel, B&B, private residance in Naples City Center to go to the wineyard on the volcano with view on the gulf of Naples for the wine tasting of 2 hours with lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- pets are allowed only if they stay protected in thei proper kennel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less