French Quarter History and Ghost Buster Tour
While most tours just take you in front of stately Creole mansions, this one...
While most tours just take you in front of stately Creole mansions, this one takes you inside an authentic haunted location. After visiting this and other legendary haunted sites, be sure to check your photos for orbs and other evidence of paranormal activity.
The tour ends at the departure location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour departs from 622 1/2 Pirates Alley - Next to Cathedral
- Tour departs promptly at 7:30 please arrive a bit early to check in with your tour guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - about a half mile
- Operates in all weather conditions - rain or shine
- Please dress for the weather
- Tour will take a bar break about halfway through in an authentic haunted location
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
I am more interested in the history of the buildings and architecture than I am than the haunted aspect of the area. Yes it is an added spice but not why I go. Our guide wasn't good at architecture or the haunted points of the tour. I have taken 5 or 6 ghost tours in different cities and can say that this one was the worst. We took a cemetery tour the next day and our guide was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the city, architecture and people.
Guide was a great storyteller. We learned a lot about the history of New Orleans, including some pretty creepy things. However, if you are looking to be spooked, see ghosts, have a super natural experience, etc., you may not get it with this tour.
Mimi did an awesome job! She really knows her stuff and presents it in a super interesting way!!
Our Guide, Tom, was amazing! He was able to provide more information than I thought possible. Funny and friendly, very professional, he made us feel welcome and informed.
It was good, but we didn't go into Soule Mansion. This was disappointing.