Private Full-Day Biblical Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
Stop on route for 10 to 15 minutes at the Temple of Artemis — one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, built in honor of...
Stop on route for 10 to 15 minutes at the Temple of Artemis — one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, built in honor of the goddess Artemis — then alight from your vehicle at the gate of Ephesus’ ruins.
Explore the site with a private guide and take in key landmarks such as Celsus Library, the Grand Theatre, the Temple of Hadrian and the House of the Virgin Mary — a popular Catholic pilgrimage site. While exploring the ruins, visit the Church of Mary, where the third ecumenical council was convened in 431 AD.
Enjoy a traditional lunch in a local Turkish restaurant, then visit the Cave of Seven Sleepers and the 6th-century Basilica of St John — believed to be built on the burial site of John the Apostle.
When your time in Ephesus is at an end, return in comfort to your starting point in Kuşadası or Selçuk to conclude your tour.
Please contact your local supplier to reconfirm your departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Phyllis was our licensed guide and a professional driver was provided. The vehicle was a very comfortable van. We were met at the cruise ship port on time. Phyllis was amazing, truly a gem! She had a very organized agenda planned that covered all of the amazing historical and cultural sites on our list. The House of Mary and the Cave where St John had his revelation were the highlights, truly awe inspiring experiences. Phyllis did a great job explaining things at all of the places we visited, she was very engaging and held our 13 year old sons interest the whole time. Ephesus was breathtaking and Phyllis was an expert about the area, including the library! We had a private tour of a carpet manufacturer, and a meal there that was delicious! We also had a private fashion show at a Leather Store, where my wife and son participated as models, amazing products at great prices, Phyllis even gave advice on negotiating prices. Well worth the price!! Don't be cheap on booking tours, you get what you pay for!!