Tlingit Canoe and Culture Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoonah Travel Adventures, 335 Harbor Dr, Hoonah, AK 99829
After your canoe tour if you would like to stop by the gift shop or try some Alaska delicacies that are featured at some fun food trucks. Shuttles run every 30 minutes back to Icy Strait Point.
Duration: 30 minutes
PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TOUR IS SCHEDULED TO DEPART, OUT OF COURTESY TO OTHERS WE LEAVE ON TIME.
After exiting the ship, proceed ashore to the Icy Strait Point Adventure Center.
If your ship is docked at the Adventure Dock this is a short walk(5 minutes).
If your ship is docked at the Wilderness Dock this is a 25 minute walk, or you can pay to ride the Gondola(3 minute ride) to the Adventure Center.
Once inside the Adventure Center walk through the building and exit through door number 2 (This is clearly marked). Follow the signs to the Excursion Hub,(another walk about 5 minutes) where you will meet your Hoonah Travel Adventures Representative.
- Icy Strait Point, 108 Cannery Rd, Hoonah, AK 99829, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a minimum weight limit of 50 pounds.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Had a fabulous afternoon with Tlingit listening to native songs and hear and learning about culture was fabulous. Very relaxing had a great time. Staff very professional. Only small bags on canoe and if you have large bag they will put it in the other boat to follow.
Canoe was a 453 year old spruce and paddles made from that tree! Very cool and unique experience!