Rotorua to Auckland Afternoon Transfer with Waitomo Glow Worms
We pickup at all central Rotorua locations free of charge and for a small shuttle fee if you are not at central accomodation
Guaranteed departure - We do not cancel on the rare occasions we have low numbers. We will travel for one person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available - all infants will be supplied own seat and child restraint
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that because of the amount of travel time this tour is not suitable for children under 2 years, as part of the group - It can be booked as a private group tour - please ask TripAdvisor/Viator to contact us for the custom price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- If you are feeling unwell, please re-schedule or give us a call.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This was basically a transfer from rotorua to Auckland with a stop off at the glow worm caves. The caves were beautiful though!
The trip was great because there was a van to pick us up from my hotel in Rotorua and the driver was excellent as he introduced all the famous spots along the way. Besides, he brought us to the hotel in Auckland so we did not need to worry about how to be to the hotel.