Sydney 6 Hour Private Tour
6 hour private tour itinerary
Spend 4 hours exploring the classic 'must see' sights of Sydney including The Rocks, Sydney Harbour foreshore, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Mrs Macquarie's Chair, King's Cross, Watson's Bay, Bondi Beach.
Add 2 hours of your choice with the following themes:
• Option 1: Natural wonder - Escape to the beautiful north and see more beaches like Manly and Balmoral while also exploring the rugged beauty of Ku-Ring-Gai National Park
• Option 2: Art and Culture - Visit a selection of local galleries/museums and experience the local creative scene. Depending on the day of tour, this could be the Brett Whitely Studio, White Rabbit Gallery, Aquabumps studio or any of your choice.
• Option 3: Food and Wine - Visit some of Sydney's best cafe's and bars, sample wine from around the country or discover our local craft beer and maybe squeeze in a tasting or tour at our newest Gin distillery.
• Option 4: Local Neighbourhoods - Escape the crowds of tourists and discover aspects of Sydney that most don't see. Visit 3 or 4 suburbs around the city that will give you a true feel for how we live. These are just a few options, and you can send through your choice at your time of booking. Please note that the day of tour will affect some of the options such as gallery opening days etc. The best itinerary will be carefully put together for each date booked.
We can pick up at any hotel, apartment, AirBnB or location in Sydney
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Sydney
- White Bay Cruise Ship Terminal, Sydney
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
In 30 years of travelling, have never experienced a guide as superb as Scott. We visited everything worth seeing and some. He has supeior communicative skills and involves each participant. His knowledge of Sydney was stupendous.
This private tour around the Sydney iconic stops, the beaches, the neighborhoods, and the coastal line was absolutely amazing! Scott (owner/guide) made it all about us and our interests. He told the history of Sydney and had fascinating stories. Highly recommend this tour, it is the best of Sydney and more. After this tour you will feel like you’ve experienced it all!