Private Tour of Klis fortress
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Klis Fortress, 57 Megdan, Klis, Split 21231 Croatia
You will see a Klis fortress built for the purpose of protecting Split from the attacks of Ottoman Empire in 16th century
Duration: 2 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup as close to the costumer's preffered place as we can
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Small fortress ruins near Split. Amazing views and interesting place to visit if you like history and would like to know more about Split. Lots off hills and rocks so take good shoes.
We were on this tour as group of three and tour was great! There was pickup from our hotel, pays little extra if pickup is from outside Split.
Quite nice history tour. Really recommend!