Whale Watching from Lahaina Harbor
Throughout the tour, our certified Marine Naturalists will provide educational talks and...
Throughout the tour, our certified Marine Naturalists will provide educational talks and interpretation of the whale behaviors you are witnessing. There is even a free Jr. Naturalist Program for kids so that they can learn and enjoy their experience as well. Moreover, whale sightings are guaranteed or you will get a gift certificate to go again for free.
These cruises are offered on smooth riding, double-deck, eco-friendly catamarans built for comfort, stability and viewing. The upper deck provides excellent panoramic views and a higher viewing angle, but there is also ample space to move around and shaded cabins below deck. Sodas, juices, alcohol and snacks are also available for purchase inside the bottom deck cabin, as well as two restrooms.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and under are always free
- For each paying adult, 1 child ages 5-12 goes free. They must be on the order/voucher as they account for a seat. Additional child admissions will be charged upon arrival
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check in 45 minute prior to your departure
- Collapsible wheelchairs may be accommodated if the passenger can walk onto or be assisted onto the vessel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Amazing experience! We saw lots of whales and enjoyed the commentary by the crew. Nice boat, a 65 ft catamaran. Highly recommend!
This was such a great family experience! We were so lucky - saw whales continuously throughout our tour. The naturalist was so knowledgeable and very glad she brought in the subject of environmental impact. Glad to support Pacific Whale Foundation!
This was a fun tour! We saw so many whales, including calves. The guides were pleasant and very knowledeable. I would definitely go on this tour again!
Great tour...……...lots of whales/calves. Nice leisurely ride with many opportunities for photos/videos. Crew was great and weather was perfect.
Definitely great value.
We had a wonderful time. Saw lots of whales! For half an hour we had to stop the boat because two whales kept going under the boat from side to side (called it mugging). They were within 10 feet from us then. Truly a remarkable experience and the guide said very unusual.