Private Transfer from Beijing to Shilingxia Scenic Area
Upon arrival, your driver can assist you to purchase the entrance ticket (at your own cost). Then, start your self-guided tour to to explore the beautiful mountain sceneries and terrifying glass-bottomed platform if you are brave enough .Your driver will waiting for you at the parking lot...
Upon arrival, your driver can assist you to purchase the entrance ticket (at your own cost). Then, start your self-guided tour to to explore the beautiful mountain sceneries and terrifying glass-bottomed platform if you are brave enough .Your driver will waiting for you at the parking lot and pick you up at your pointed schedule. Of course, you can add-on a friendly guide service upon booking, if you need someone to take photos and explore the area with with you.
Generally, Jingdong Shilinxia is divided naturally into eastern and western part with both offering breathtaking views to all visitors. When you look from afar, the majestic stone forest might give you the feel of solemnity. However, when you get closer, you might accidentally find out that each and every stone is in fact molded in different shapes.
On April 30, 2016,the long-expected glass sightseeing platform “Flying Disk/UFO” at Shilinxia (Jingdong Stone forest gorge scenic Area) in Pinggu District, Beijing officially opened to the public.The "flying UFO" extends out over 32 metres, and provides those brave enough with 416 square metres of glass viewing platfrom to confidently stride across.The structure was made from alloys containing titanium, allowing it to be relatively light as well as strong and corrosion-resistant.
Book your transfer now to start your wonderful journey with a comfortable and less stressful transport .
Your Beijing city hotel within the 5th ring road
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual
- The use of the service is 9 hours ,more than 9 hours you are required to pay 15USD for each extra hour.If you choose to have a tour guide, after 9 hours you are required to pay 15USD for each extra hour as well.
- You may have a Chinese speaking driver but knows exactly where to go. He will come with a phone translator.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less