Cairo: Giza , Sakkara and Dahshur Tour
After that will visit Dahshur Pyramids (Bent & Red Pyramids).Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25 mi) south...
After that will visit Dahshur Pyramids (Bent & Red Pyramids).Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt.
Then will visit Giza where you will see The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit the Valley Temple.
During your day tour you will stop to have lunch.
We Pick all our travelers up from/to their accommodation in Cairo and Giza .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less