Olympus Canyoning Adventure
We have our meeting from 09:00 to start our tour. If you are staying nearby us, we can provide transfer upon request. After a 30min driving, we reach the bottom of the canyon. There we will prepare the necessary equipment and take a safety briefing. We start with a 30min hike along a beautiful forested trail which will lead you straight into the canyon. You don’t need to have any prior climbing experience to...
We have our meeting from 09:00 to start our tour. If you are staying nearby us, we can provide transfer upon request. After a 30min driving, we reach the bottom of the canyon. There we will prepare the necessary equipment and take a safety briefing. We start with a 30min hike along a beautiful forested trail which will lead you straight into the canyon. You don’t need to have any prior climbing experience to take part. Guides will teach you essential skills like abseiling, movement, jumps and slides.
Once you’ve tried out these new techniques you’ll get into a 3-hour descent into the canyon, admiring natural pools and other impressive views on the way. A brief stop before the final and adventurous part of the activity.
• Xtremeway Outdoors, Neoi Poroi 60065 Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Train Station of Leptokarya and Neoi Poroi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Tour requires good physical condition, as it contains strenuous physical activity
- Must be able to swim
- Minimum numbers of 4 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All passenger heights and weights must be advised at time of booking
- Bring a swimsuit, athletic shoes, and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
ABSLOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Anyone looking to have an amazing one-of-a-kind adventure should book this. This is a great time for beginners and experienced canyon-ers alike. The guide was extremely kind and fun. He spoke very fluent english and gave instructions in a simple and easy to understand way. You get to rappell down the center of several waterfalls, as well as enjoy a few natural water slides and do some diving into pools from as high as 20 meters if you wish.