Skip the Line: The National Museum of Iceland Ticket
1 hr, 30 min
Our guests are welcome to visit the old home of the The Culture House (Safnahus) free of charge.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
I would have given 5 stars, however I booked tickets for Monday 24th Feb’20 and we arrived and museum is closed?! Why I was allowed to book tickets on the day that it is closed?!
Luckily we returned the next day 25th Feb’20 and members of staff at the museum let us in and did not asked to pay again. Thank you so much for that.
Museum is great and it’s a must to see if you are interested in Iceland’s history as there’s so much more to Iceland than Northern Lights and Blue Lagoon.
If you have time, go and check it out.