Combo Course Zipline Tour
This 4 hour experience begins with a safety...
This 4 hour experience begins with a safety orientation and ground school, where all participants are taught to safely control their speed while zipping. After ground school, you will venture onto the first zipping platform. From here the fun begins. As the zippers progress the zip lines get longer, faster and higher.
This adrenaline packed experience is one you won't forget.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds (41-113 kg). This is a strict weight limit for your safety. All guests are discreetly weighed before departure.
- Participants must wear closed-toed shoes (all toes must be in the same compartment; 5-toed shoes are unacceptable)
- Participants cannot be or possibly be pregnant
- Participants must be of sober mind (no alcohol, legal, or illegal substances)
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Small pouches are available for wallets, cell phones, keys, etc. in case you want to bring them on the ziplines. Large cameras or backpacks can be brought up with the participant but will be transported to the participant at the end by ground support staff. These items can not go on the course itself, but can be used inside Seven Falls in the end.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time
- Tours may be affected by weather. Delays are possible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The tour was awesome Ben and Ryan are very good at their jobs. Safety conscious but made it fun. I’d definitely recommend it to others