Sarlat Gourmet Tour and Market Visit
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarlat Market, Place de la Liberte, Sarlat-la-Caneda France
This tour takes place only on market days, so follow your guide through the winding streets and stroll through the colorful stalls as he introduces you to the local delicacies. Your tour will include stops where you will taste delicious specialties of the region including duck, cheese, walnuts and wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour requires 2 adults to operate
- English speaking tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Tour involves walking and is not suitable for wheelchairs
- Good walking shoes recommended – cobblestone streets
- This tour is not recommended for persons with dietary restrictions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Ben was excellent in giving us an overview of local products (walnuts, wine, fruit, foi gras) along with tastings with some of the vendors. This is a large market and definitely worth going on a Wed/Sat.
He also gave us a tips on how to evaluate foi gras vendors and types of products offered. Very helpful with the bewildering offerings. Afterwards, you can use what we learned to shop more intelligently.