Cooking class - Gastronomic Experience
We will provided you with apron all the...
We will provided you with apron all the elements. We will have dinner together in the garden as we do with family and friends on any given Sunday in a traditional house in the city center. We have a professional chef who will explain the different dishes in addition to our host who will show the part of the Argentine culture and idiosyncrasy. Feel at home
• Picada - We will make a "Picada" with different cold cuts and seasonal cheeses. We will learn how to cut and serve them before dinner.
• "Mate" Class - We will teach how to drink and make a "mate", accompanied by "Tortitas Mendocinas". We will see all types of mates and its origin.
• Torta Fritas - We will knead "Tortas Fritas", typical dish from Mendoza. Served with blue cheese paste and prosciutto.
• Typical Argentine BBQ - We will prepare 7 cuts of beef and pork in the most traditional way accompanied with various salads and roasted veggies. Malbec all you can drink.
• Cornstash Alfajores!! yum - We will knead Cornstash "alfajores" with "dulce de leche". Served with coffee or tea.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
It was great fun with 8 people from different countries. The food was interesting and good. I would love to do it again.
A fantastic way to spend an evening. We were made really welcome and had fun meeting new people before sharing a huge meal together. Definitely come with a big appetite as there is a lot of food.