City Sightseeing Melbourne Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Flinders Street Station - Stop 13 - Your Australian sightseeing extravaganza will begin at Federation Square, a truly magnificent public space bursting with energy, culture, art, music and much more. This square is in close proximity to the central business district, meaning you also get to experience a fantastic view of some modern skyscrapers. Even though this is the first stop on the...
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Flinders Street Station - Stop 13 - Your Australian sightseeing extravaganza will begin at Federation Square, a truly magnificent public space bursting with energy, culture, art, music and much more. This square is in close proximity to the central business district, meaning you also get to experience a fantastic view of some modern skyscrapers. Even though this is the first stop on the double-decker bus tour, you can actually hop-on to the tour at any of the stops along the routes!
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Eureka Skydeck - The Eureka Skydeck is part of the Eureka Tower, one of the tallest buildings in Australia. This is your chance to experience an unbeatable view of Melbourne, with incredible 360 degree views. Be sure to have your camera at the ready for some spectacular selfies!
- Crown Melbourne
- DFO South Wharf
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Etihad Stadium - Stop D1
- Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne Zoo/Poplar Rd
- Lygon Street
- IMAX Melbourne Museum
- Chinatown Melbourne 墨尔本唐人街
- Cathedral Place
- Wellington Parade - Hop-off the bus at this stop to explore the beautiful Fitzroy Gardens. This is your chance to get away from the vibrancy for a while, and enjoy the peaceful natural surroundings, in this city known for its gardens. If you don't feel like walking, stay on the bus and enjoy panoramic views of the greenery from the open-top deck.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
Harbour Town Melbourne / DFO South Wharf / City Sightseeing Melbourne / SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium / Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) / Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre / St Kilda Botanical Gardens / Eureka Skydeck / Flemington Racecourse / Marvel Stadium / Melbourne Star Observation Wheel / Queen Victoria Market / Melbourne Museum / Arts Centre Melbourne / Immigration Museum / Melbourne Park
Operates: 9:30am - 5:30pm, every 40 minutes.
St. Kilda Route
Route Duration: 1 hour
- Flinders Street Station - Stop 13
- Shrine of Remembrance/St Kilda Rd
- South Melbourne
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
- The Esplanade
- Luna Park/The Esplanade
- Saint Kilda Marina
- St Kilda Skate Park
- Port Melbourne Beach - For any sun-lovers on-board, hop-off at South Melbourne beach for a walk on the sand, a sunbathe, or a swim in the sea! Yet another great aspect to this enjoyably varied city.
- Station Pier
- Bay Street
- Crown Melbourne
- Arts Centre - Hop-off at Melbourne's Arts Centre if you want to explore your artistic taste, or are just generally in need of some entertainment. This venue has fantastic facilities, and has many forms of live shows including music, dance and theatre. This informative bus tour consists of an on-board audio tour commentary, so you'll be certain to learn something new when passing by attractions like this.
Shrine of Remembrance / Arts Centre Melbourne / St Kilda Botanical Gardens / Brighton Bathing Boxes / St Kilda Pier / Eureka Skydeck / Flemington Racecourse / Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre / Princes Pier
Operates: 9:45am - 4:45pm, every 120 minutes.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round (except Good Friday, 25th December, 1st January)
- City Tour: First departure - 9:30am, Last departure - 5:30pm (October - April), 4:10pm (May - September). Frequency - every 40 minutes.
- St. Kilda Tour: First departure - 9:45am, Last departure - 4:45pm (October - April), 3:45pm (May - September), Frequency - every 60 minutes (October - April), every 120 minutes (May - September).
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at the Federation Square stop, stop 1 on the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Enjoyed the trip but found it difficult to establish exactly where your pick up points were. I decided to join the your at Lygon Street but could not identify the pick up points. I enquired in two stores but no one knew. Your website was not identifying the pick up points either.
I cannot review this bus because I am handicapped and even though I bought tickets, they could not accommodate me. Therefore, if you are handicapped DO NOT take this tour unless you can walk up stairs and get no assistance from them!
We purchased the 48 hr sight seeing tour and it was well worth it. We could do both sightseeing seeings in two days, the city and St Kilda and felt not rushed at all.
On some locations it was very hard to find the actual stop (near Crown Casino) for instant.
Otherwise good value for money.
I enjoyed this! Quick and easy way to see the city! Learned a lot from the commentary. Liked doing it at my own pace
Driver is extremely nice. I took 2 dats tour, 1st day get on both buses, only get off in 1 spot, 2nd day i only get on one bus, I pick places I like to explore more. Which is nice.