2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea
You will be accompanied by a private English Speaking Driver for 3 hours to the Petra one of the wonders of the world.. You will be able to visit its town, damns and water channels and enjoy a walk along the siq and have the opportunity to ride a camel. We will...
You will be accompanied by a private English Speaking Driver for 3 hours to the Petra one of the wonders of the world.. You will be able to visit its town, damns and water channels and enjoy a walk along the siq and have the opportunity to ride a camel. We will stop for a rest break to grab a light snack/souvenirs.(Not included in price) and then we will head over to Wadi Rum in the afternoon. You will spend the night in a Bedouin camp inside the Rum reserve. At Wadi Rum you will have the chance to watch the sunset, take a 4x4 jeep tour, have a Bedouin style dinner and drink tea.
On Day 2, after your group has breakfast and does any activities they like, we will head over the the Dead Sea which sit over 1300 feet below sea level. You will have a day pass visit (not included in price) and have the chance to take a swim in the salt water which is known for being therapeutic. After your swim you will enjoy a mud bath. You will have the free time to take advantage of the awesome benefits before returning to your hotel in Amman.
All travelers will be picked up and dropped off from any hotel/residence in Amman and back.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less