Athens Shore Excursion: Small-Group Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
Pass By: Psirri, Athens Greece
Pass By: Evripidou, Athina, Greece
Pass By: Aiolou, Athina, Greece
Pass By: Varvakios Central Market, Athinas 42, Athina 105 51, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
- Piraeus Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
An outstanding excursion lead by a very knowledgeable guide. We had many different "snacks" that were accompanied by lots of good information and conversation.
This was a fantastic tour in spite of a rainy day in Athens. We ate street food, sampled different foods in small shops, ate pastry in a friendly café, and topped it all off with a huge gyro in a cozy restaurant. At the start of our tour there was a difference in the pick up time at the end and the time stated in our voucher but it was worked out with our tour guide and our taxi driver and at the end of the tour our driver was exactly where he promised to be to pick us up.
Great tour! My only advice would be do NOT eat breakfast! You will get TONS of food throughout the tour and then end with a Gyro lunch... so come hungry!
Great alternative tour and a unique way to see Athens.
Our guide was wonderful.
TONS OF FOOD, GO HUNGRY!
If you like to eat and this is not your first trip to Athens or you're looking for something different, consider this tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining as she led us through back streets, food markets and specialty shops to taste and learn about the food culture of Greece. We enjoyed nibbles and samples throughout the morning as we walked off the calories we consumed!