Bora Bora Introductory Scuba Dive
After the dive, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please note: Waiver release forms must be signed and medical conditions must be disclosed
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great for first timers and the timid. Our guide made sure we knew what to expect and settle any nerves in our group. He was very patient and went slow focusing on the members who needed more attention. The area we went to was filled with brilliant fish and coral. So many picture opportunities.
I would do this again.
Great crew, patient, and a great way to see the sights up close and personal. If you love snorkeling, you will love this novice dive.
This was our first time scuba diving and my husband and I were both apprehensive. Our instructor was patient and thorough. We had such a great time we can't wait to do it again! Thanks for a great experience!
Fantastic Loic was excellent and ver professional driver!
Both tour guides were excellent. I am certified, but had not been diving, so I chose this tour instead to be on the safe side and it was well worth it. The marine life in Bora Bora is amazing - so much to see!