San Sebastian Market Visit and Private Gastronomic Club Lunch Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado de la Bretxa, Alameda del Boulevard 3, 20003 San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
We will walk to one of the Central Market of San Sebastian where we´ll meet local farmers and producers and will buy a variety of seasonal products directly from them.
Duration: 40 minutes
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you in your Hotel or Apartment to start the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough travelers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This was a great experience! Jon was a terrific host as he took us around the San Sebastian market showing us the freshest ingredients and the best producers in this gastronomic centre of the world. He is very accommodating and open to anything you would like to cook. Then we went to his private Gastronomic Club in the heart of the Old Town amongst some of the best Pintxos bars in the world. We learned about Basque culture, cooked alongside the locals, and ate traditional Basque cuisine...could not get more of a local feeling! Highly recommend this experience and no doubt one of the highlights of our culinary tour of Spain!