Private Day trip Otavalo and Cotacachi Tour + San Pablo Lagoon Visit from Quito
Before arriving at Otavalo we make a short stop at...
Before arriving at Otavalo we make a short stop at Mira Lago (Viewpoint in San Pablo) to photograph the beautiful San Pablo Lake and its wonderful beauty. Continue to get to Otavalo where the Indians "Otavalos" develop their textiles. Later we will visit the Otavalo Market, where artisans exhibit their wares. Stop for lunch and continue to Cotacachi renown for its leather shops.
The tour will end with the return to your hotel.
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter of Quito)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- We recommend taking a hat and block sun
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less