Los Cabos Horseback Riding
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cactus Tours, Todos Santos km 19.5 Migriño, 23597 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Enjoy a ride like no other with this noble creatures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Migrino, Mexico
This tour take places on the Pacific Side, where you can admire the amazing and beautiful Pacific Ocean.
Duration: 40 minutes
Please notice we offer roundtrip transportation from most of the Hotels in Los Cabos area, for any doubt on your pick up information please contact us at least 24 hours prior your activity begins.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests wear casual and comfortable shoes and clothing
- Children must be at least 10 years of age to ride alone or 6 years of age to ride with an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Maximum weight is 200 pounds (90 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Our guide Felix was very attentive to us during the tour and made sure we had the best experience!!!
Fantastic! Beautiful! Fun!
Billy was a fantastic guide and he took great of my 9 year old. My Son was nervous from the start and I could not get him to smile. Billy was very patient, kind and shared his knowledge....with in 30 minutes my kid was smiling and riding on his own. Thank you Billy! Truly a great day! Do it!
The tour itself was pretty good. However, the facilities tried to get an additional $15 for park services which wasn’t identified as an inclusion. Also it took a long time to get everyone ready for the ride. They didn’t seem prepared for the group.
A little rushed and definitely a more touristy experience, but still fun. The animals seemed well cared for.
We loved this tour! We booked online last minute so we could pay with our AmEx and when we called to schedule transportation they were able to get us a ride under a two hour notice! Eli was our driver thru the Cactus ATV shuttle and he was very kind and professional. When we arrived we upgraded to the combo tour so we could horseback and ATV and everyone at Cactus was kind and helpful. Our guide was Alfredo and he was awesome! The only thing confusing about booking thru aviator was not knowing where we were going, i.e. which company the tour was with. We were nervous since it was booked so last minute. But everything worked out and we had a blast!!!