Albufeira Dreamer Boat Trip
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
It was a nice trip, expected a little bit more and didn't see the dolphins even though the driver did it's best and went very far South but I did enjoyed overall.
There are so many companies offering boat trips to see the caves and dolphins, we didn't know whict to choose from. We didn't realise that thse trips were so heavily booked and in the end Dreamer was the only one available. We were delighted with our luck! We really enjoed the trip. We got a really good view of the dolphins and got very close to and around the caves. The guide was excellent and gave just enough information on the rock formations etc. We came back to Alfureria along the coast and it was really interesting to see the resorts from that perspective. All in all it was just two hours which was perfect when you consider the mix of cool sea breeze and hot sun! Unless you want to include a swim into the trip or travel on a smaller boat or catamaran, then this is the ideal trip for you.
Great boat, friendly staff and was made better that we saw the dolphins highly recommend. Drinks are sold on board too
A friendly crew and a great journey with the boat, particularly we saw a lot of dolphins. I can recommend it.
Saw no dolphins, but caves are grate. Fast boat and comfortable..