Private Full-Day Crusader Castles of Shobak and Karak Trip via the Kings Highway from Amman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the corresponding entrance fees to be returned directly in destination.
- Pick up and drop off from Amman Queen Alia International Airport available by request for lay over day tour.
- Local SIM cards and Wi-Fi are available upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Tours with lunch: Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great trip - the castles are well worth visiting. Our driver added on St Stephen's Church which made the day. I highly recommend asking if you can add this on as you will be passing. The mosaics are amazing! They rival those at Madaba. It is a long day with a lot of driving. Shobak is a long way south but we thought is was worth the time. Karak is great - you can spend a lot of time in the ruins and the view is fabulous. Our driver kept us supplied with yummy Turkish coffee from roadside vendors and made sure we had the best of Jordanian food for lunch yum. Highly recommend