Day Hike in Carpathian Mountains for all levels in five areas
this is a day hike in Piatra Craiului National Park. enjoy a great route out in the forest and up to mountain meadows. with great panoramic views. Depending on the number of participants, the route will be adjusted to suit your the group needs.
• Brasov Day Tours, Strada Republicii 56, Brasov 500030 Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting for pickUp is in the old town square, near the pedestrian crossing, in front of Benetton store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The standard hiking route takes about 5-6 hours;
- This is also the route that we use for the guaranteed departure tour.
- Alternative routes can be chosen together with the guide and the fitness level of the hikers.
- the Private Tours can extend from 3-4h to 8-10hours. The hiking routes taking more then 6h will requre additional costs/hour.
- We recommand to bring snacks for the day hike; can also be purchased with the guide, before the start on the trail.
- During the hike, there is the option to arrive at a mountain hut that provides tea, soup and main course.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This was a fantastic hike into the Carpathians! The guide was so informative and experienced, I STRONGLY recommend you to do this trip when you pass through Brasov!
Ovi quickly recognized we were experienced hikers with plenty of mountain experience and took us on a much better and challenging route to the top of Peitrei Craiului. The whole landscape here is amazing and the route we took through the gorges and through giant pine forest was breathtaking. Out of the guides we had this week Ovi was the most passionate about his job and we got on great with him.
I would highly recommend this company. This was the best part of our already brilliant trip to Transylvania. We intend to return next year because there's so much hiking and mountaineering to be had out here! You won't forget the experience.