Luxor full day tour from safaga or Hurghada
After that visit the two Massive temples on the eastern bank of the Nile. The first one is Karnak Temple Complex which comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings. Building at the complex began during the reign of Senusret I in the Middle Kingdom and continued into the Ptolemaic Period. It's a vast open-air museum, and the second largest ancient religious site in the world. It's mainly a place to worship the Theban triad (Gods Amon, his consort Mut, and their son Khunso).
The next Temple is Luxor Temple which is believed that one of the ancient Egyptian's festivals was held inside the temple as there are different scenes on the walls representing the celebration of the festival. Its inner part was built by King Amenhotep III while the outer part was built by King Ramses II. After entering the temple you will find a
masjed called (Abu Al-Haggag) was built on the ruins of a church which were built inside the temple. To the rear of the temple there are chapels built by King Thutmosis III and Alexander the Great332 b.c.
Then brillient tour through the ancient Egyptian Civilization, Our tour Egypt Best Vacation guide will bring you back by the air conditioned car to your hotel in Safaga or Hurghada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less