Sagrada Familia Guided Tour with Towers Access
1 hr, 30 min
Likewise, those who profess a different faith for understanding the Christian religion: the history...
Likewise, those who profess a different faith for understanding the Christian religion: the history of the Church, the Sacred Scriptures, the tradition of dedication to the Saints, Christian doctrine and worship.
You will receive a guided tour from the hand of our expert guide who will explain you the details of Gaudí's art and will discover you all the secrets behind the construction of this cathedral which is supposed to be finish in 2026, hundred years after Gaudi's death.
Also, you will have the chance of getting one of the best views of Barcelona from the top of one of the Towers, and see closer the detail of the decoration on the highest points of the façade.
Do not miss the opportunity to know the main attraction in Barcelona!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed to access the towers, even if accompanied by an adult. Please mention the age of your children (if accompanied by them) when booking
- This is a bilingual tour, will be simultaneously in English and Spanish
- Please note that the Access to the Tower will be on your own without guide, and will take another 30 minutes extra.
- Please note, the towers may be closed in weather conditions such as rain or wind
- Please note, that to go up to the Towers you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs
- Please note that discreet clothing is mandatory, the access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the Sagrada Familia Regulations state that children under the age of 11 years old will not get a receiver to listen to the guide. Amigo Tours manages the entry of each of our customers and this measure does not have to do with us.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
Great tour and tour guide. However when I was there I noticed you can book a audio tour with the same access for about 60% less than this tour.
Our tour was in the afternoon, the perfect time to see the interior of the Sagrada Familia. We opted to include the tower and enjoyed the views and up-close details of the construction and architecture from that vantage point. Our two teenagers really enjoyed it. If you are interested in the details, don’t forget to walk the museum as well.
Maria our tour guide was very knowledgeable and would recommend a tour with her. The tower visit is also totally worth it.
This church is so different from any church I've seen in Europe. So modern and unique. Our tour guide was very informative, pointing out lots of interesting things that I never would have noticed if I toured on my own. They allowed us sufficient time to look around after describing different areas of the church. We went to the top in the elevator and then walked down the towers. If you have claustrophobia or a fear of heights, you might want to skip this. I highly recommend this tour.
Excellent tour...Olga, our guide, was amazing
She gave incredible history of the church and Gaudi and explained relevance all statues