Hungarian Cooking Class with Central Market Hall Visit
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
During the market visit the guests will learn about the ingredients and the spices used in the Hungarian home cooking.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Obuda, III. District, Budapest Hungary
The cooking school is located in Old Buda where the cooking class and lunch will take place.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Return Detailschefparade cooking school, Budapest, Bécsi út 27, 1023 Hungary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 2 hours.
- Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
- Dietary Requirements: We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
The meeting place was clear and the tour of the Market was excellent. Would have even better is we didn't have to wait almost 15 minutes for 5 people. Cooking was good, but not great.
Awesome experience, got to meet people, but never received the recipes after the session as promised. This is one reason I'm giving it a 4 star rating only.
Had a fantastic time with Brigit. She acted as sous chef and let all of us experience the cooking first hand. The menu was just as we expected. Had tons of food to eat! All delicious! Would recommend to all.
Wonderful market tour with wonderful time learning to cook and eat a wonderful Hungarian meal
It was fabulous! Brigit was very great, the market is impressive, and the food was delish. I'd highly recommend it for foodies and people who enjoy cooking!!