Cannes and Antibes Small Group Half Day Trip from Nice
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antibes, Antibes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Juan-les-Pins, Juan-les-Pins, Antibes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Pass by car
Pass By: Golfe-Juan Vallauris, Golfe-Juan Vallauris, Vallauris, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Pass by car
Stop At: Cannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Duration: 45 minutes
Complimentary pick up and drop off in hotels centrally located in Nice city (postcodes : 06000 or 06100 or 06200 or 06300).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Picasso museum entrance fee is about 6 euros per person (closed on Mondays)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
We really enjoyed our tour guide. Cannes was nice but we were more intrigued by Antibes. We spent time in the Picasso museum.
Our tour guide was one hour late to pick us up. That was probably the only hiccup we had, everything else was good. The guide was really nice, she gave us tour of both towns and time to stroll ourselves. We would recommend it to anybody who is visiting Nice and can spare few hours.
Loved the information and stories provided by the guide Rolf, but definitely won’t be returning to Cannes. Tacky, gaudy and definitely forgettable.
We took the afternoon tour on 3rd Dec, and the first stop of Antibes was really exceptional. The sky was azure blue as was the water. There were plenty of photo opportunities. Unfortunately the Picasso museum was closed (Monday), but nonetheless the stop was well worth it. The second stop was Cannes which is the glitzy place with lots of brand name shopping along the main street. Apart from the red carpet and the shops, Cannes is just another old town by the Cote Azur.
Really enjoyed Antibes beautiful harbor and scenic walled old town. Would have enjoyed going in the morning when the market is active rather than in the afternoon. Cannes is just a stop to see how the rich and famous live. One designer boutique after another. Might have well been on Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles. Our guide, a Brazilian, woman had excellent English and a good grasp of the historical details. We all would have liked more time in Antibes. We were a family of four and there were two others with our group in a very nice van. I would recommend this trip.